Smith College Dining Services is committed to providing outstanding customer service and the highest quality food to all students and guests. We embrace Smith’s traditions while keeping current with global dining trends. We support our community by providing flexibility and variety, accommodating dietary requirements, and sourcing food from local farms and businesses. We strive to reduce food waste and use resources with sustainability in mind.
New for 2021–22
- The Compass café is open in the Neilson Library and will accept meal plan swipes for lunch.
- The Campus Center Café is open and will accept meal plan swipes for weekday breakfast and late dinner.
- Nine residential kitchens are open, all offering a vegetarian and a vegan option.
- Hot meals are available 15 hours each day.
- Dining Dollars have been increased to $100.
- As always, dining continues to focus on sustainability, with local food sources, responsible use of resources and reduced food waste.